All visits (viewings, check ins, check outs) strictly by appointment only and within our opening hours.
Prices are per day. Day of check in counts as a full day. Day of check out counts as a full day. Minimum charge = 4 days.
Food is not included, so please bring food for your cat’s stay.
Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year eve are charged at double rate.
The deposit is not refundable. If the deposit is not received within 72 hours from having been requested, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without any notification.
Cats must be neutered (age/weight permitting), vaccinated, treated against fleas and worms.
For all other terms and conditions, see the T&C page.
Bedroom = 1.2m x 1.2m
Play area = 1.2m x 1.8m
1 cat = £15 per day
2 cats = £25 per day
Bedroom = 1.5m x 1.5m
Play area = 1.5m x 2.4m
1 cat = £20 per day
2 cats = £30 per day
Bedroom = 1.5m x 1.5m
Play area = 1.5m x 3.9m
1 cat = £25 per day
2 cats = £35 per day
3 cats = £40 per day
4 cats = £45 per day
5 cats = £50 per day
All visits are strictly by appointment only and within our opening hours (all viewings, check ins, check outs).
Monday - Saturday: 8am - 6pm
Sundays & bank holidays: 10am - 4pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Vaccinations must be up to date on the date of check-in, and evidence provided during check-in (vaccination certificate signed by your vet). If vaccinations turn out to be overdue at check-in, we reserve the right to refuse admittance and invoice for the full cost of the booking. So please make sure the vaccinations/boosters will be up to date on the date of check-in! We will retain the vaccination certificate for your cat(s)' stay duration.
The following vaccinations are a must: FHV+FCV (cat flu) and FPV (feline enteritis).
FHV = Feline Herpesvirus. FCV = Feline Calicivirus.
FPV = “feline enteritis” = Feline Panleucopaenia Virus.
If you are not sure what your cat is vaccinated against, please check with your vet.
All vaccinations/boosters must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the start of boarding.
2. Your cat must receive regular flea and worming treatments (prescribed by a vet, not just an off-the-shelf product). If, whilst your kitty is with us, we notice that they have fleas, we will contact your vet (or ours) and arrange for a flea treatment to be administered. We will prepare an invoice for you, and it must be settled before check-out.
3. We may need to contact your vet and get information about your cat(s) - by paying the non-refundable deposit, you confirm that you are happy with this, and that you give us your permission to have access to your cat's medical history.
4. We do not accept unspayed/unneutered cats/kittens for boarding. Any cats/kittens that you bring to us for boarding, must have been spayed/neutered (age & weight permitting). By signing these T&Cs you confirm that you are happy for us to check this with your vet.
5. The deposit paid to secure the booking, is NOT refundable.
6. The non-refundable deposit required to secure the booking, is the HIGHER of :
Double room: £60 or 25% of the booking total
Large room: £80 or 25% of the booking total
Super room: £100 or 25% of the booking total
7. Days of arrival and departure are charged in full.
8. Balance must clear at least 24 hours before check in. We do not accept cash or card payments, bank payments only.
9. Minimum stay = 4 days. If staying less than 4 days, the full 4 days rate will be charged.
10. If a refund is due, it will only be done via the same method as the original payment.
11. If you are delayed, for whatever reason, and cannot collect your cat(s) on the agreed date, please inform us as soon as you can. There are 3 possible solutions:
(A) If we have the space, we will keep boarding your cat(s). The extra boarding cost will be invoiced and must be settled upon check-out.
(B) We (or your nominated emergency contact) can try to find your cat(s) a place in another cattery nearby. Your emergency contact will have to check your cat(s) into that cattery, and pay for the boarding.
(C) Your emergency contact may wish to collect your cat(s) from us and take them to your home, and look after them there until your return.
Please have a think about which option you prefer - your choice will be noted on the booking form, and followed if you are delayed, and also in an unlikely emergency situation.
12. We might have to place your cat(s) in a holding pen - we will only do this in an emergency, and not for longer than 12 hours.
We cannot accept your booking without you agreeing to this.
13. Only cats from the same household can share rooms. For example - we cannot board your cat(s) with your friend's cat(s).
14. Our insurance only covers your cat(s) in case of an accident whilst in our care. It does not cover any pre-existing medical conditions.
15. CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
Any cancellations must be done via email.
If the cancellation is received 2 weeks or more prior to the check in date,
we will only retain the non-refundable deposit.
If the cancellation is received up to 1 week prior to the check in date,
50% of the balance will be invoiced and must be settled within 1 week from the invoice date.
If the cancellation is received less than 1 week prior to the check in date,
the whole balance amount will be invoiced and must be settled within 1 week from the invoice date.
This cancellation policy applies to date changes too.
16. NO SHOW POLICY:
If you do not show up for check-in on the agreed date and time, and no contact is made with us either by yourself or your nominated emergency contact, we will hold your room for 4 days (including the agreed day of arrival). If you do not check in during these 4 days, your booking will be deemed cancelled. The balance of the full booking cost will be invoiced
and must be settled within 1 week from the invoice date.
17. NO COLLECTION POLICY:
If your cat(s) is/are not collected on the agreed date, and no communication is received either from yourself or your nominated emergency contact within 1 week after the agreed check-out date, we reserve the right to rehome your cat(s) at our discretion.
18. Please note that your cats are boarded solely at your risk.
19. You are liable for any damage caused by your cat(s) whilst in our care.
20. If your cat has any history of aggressive or vicious behaviour (towards anyone & anything!), such information must be disclosed on the booking form.
21. All check ins and check outs are by an agreed appointment only, and within our opening hours only. (8am-6pm Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm Sundays and bank holidays).
It is your responsibility to check the dates and to ensure that your chosen times fall within our opening times on those particular dates.